Low budget pc under under 16k

Low budget Pc build under 16k in India

This pc price is according to Amazon.

Hey guys, today I will tell you about Normal pc build under 20000, this pc parts taken from Amazon. So guy Before building a PC I'll talk to you about one thing.that I not include in this pc, monitor, keyboard, mouse and other peripheral's. So let’s get started.

Note: The price of this part is fluctuating on Amazon so that when you visit this blog its price may increase.

1. The processor

The processor AMD. The ryzen 3 2200g.
Why I use this cpu because, this processor price is drop so much. On Amazon.




It have 4core and for thread. And suprisingly it have better integrated GPU than intel. It have Vega 8, you play game in this pc like GTA 5, cs:go low to medium settings. But it can’t run 2019 game.


2. Mother board:
 The mother board I use from asrock A320m-HDV
this mother board is decent features. 2 ram slot. 1 gpu slot.and more.

Best pc


3. The Ram
*The ram will I choose in this pc 4gb ddr4 2400MHZ. becouse it is budget pc build


4. Power supply


The power suply is come from corsair VS450. It is future proof that mins .if you install any ghraphics card like 1050ti ,1065. Etc




5.HDD.(HARD DRIVE)

The hard I will choose 500GB please guys I will request you that, the hhd  you can buy in offline store.




6. THE Cabinet



The is depends you if you looking gaming cabinet and you have money so you can go and buy it. If you

not need gaming cabinet so you can buy online and offline store under 500 to 1000.
 Freund’s iam give you ideas but I can’t

Tell you how to build it, because this is practical. You can search in to the YouTube, and build it and another idea is go to near store of pc and build it.thank you guy’s. Watching my blog.

Post a Comment

1 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.